Hey guys whats up!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT PARROT LOVIN BUDDIES :D

Blueridge

Sep 16, 2013
North Carolina
Parrots
Rocky - Yellow-Faced Quaker Parrot
Hey I'm new to the forum, and I'm a new parrot owner too. I got my Quaker Parrot, Rocky, about a week ago. I named him after Rocky Balboa from those old Rocky movies about the boxer dude. He is amazing and I really couldn't have asked for a better bird. He's the smartest pet I've ever had! I have already taught him a few tricks ~ step up, step down, kiss, dance, spin, and wave. He's got more brains than most of the kids at my school, lol. (I'm 16 by the way, and a junior in high school).

I'm really looking forward to getting involved in the online parrot community, because I really don't know anybody else with a parrot around where I live. I think dogs and cats are overrated. I'm pretty sure I will have fun here, and I'm positive that I will learn a whole bunch too.

Okay I guess that's all I have to say. I wanted to make a long fancy thread with multiple paragraphs but I really ran out of things to talk about. Maybe some time I can post some things about the funny things that Rocky does. He likes to poop on my face but I don't think I can write a thread about that. Eh I'll think about it.

Ok that's all Ill talk to you guys later!

*Squawks and flies away*

:greenyellow:

Last edited:

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Welcome to the forums!!
Glad to see another young person on here, especially teaching tricks! Its a great way to bond! :)

Congratulations on your new friend!

Kalidasa

May 8, 2013
Media
Michigan
Parrots
1 green cheek conure (Kumar)
2 male budgies (Charlie and Diego)
Poops on your face? LOL! Does he perch on your forehead?

Johnny

Nov 27, 2012
Parrots
Ciry, Kira - B&G
Haha I wonder how he manages to poop on your face LOL. My shirt sometimes gets hit, but face LOL, thats a different story! :D And it is really awesome that you are teaching Rocky tricks !

Anyways, welcome to the forums !

BirdBrains2233

Apr 16, 2013
Media
Upstate South Carolina
Parrots
Congo African Grey, Powder Blue Quaker and a Moluccan Too!
Welcome to the Forums! Yea, its kind of nice to see more younger people joining and wanting to learn more about, and being involved in AA (Avian Addiction). I also have a Quaker (blue) who is about as mouthy as they come, but is the most fun and loving thing there is out there (even though he is fully flighted and likes to mess with the larger birds I have) . If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask. Plenty of knowledgeable people here who can help.

Marcy

Oct 22, 2012
USA- MD/PA Border
Parrots
Major Mitchell's Cockatoo, "Bella"; Spectacled Amazon,"Noah"; Goffin's Cockatoo, �Lex"; Timneh African Grey, "Tootsie"; Cinnamon Green Cheeked Conure, "Cassia"!
Welcome to the forum! UR parrot sounds like a lot of fun! I had parrots in high school and they got me thru so many difficult things in my life! You truly will have an amazing companion! Post photos when u can!

~Marcy
Posted from my BlackBerry Q10 via Tapatalk.

Most Reactions

Latest posts