Hey there from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada!

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Most of my friends know me as Conure on the internet. I'm slave to three parrots - two cockatiels and a peach front conure. Charlie, the conure, was adopted last year and is a complete joy. He's 22 this year. Redshift, my 21 year old cockatiel, is roomie with Strongarm, aka Sassy pants. She is five or six this year.

I also have a Service dog named Winter, who turns 3 this summer. She and the birds are my life and I love them dearly :D.

I'm a freelance artist by trade and work almost exclusively in gouache, watercolor and pencil crayon. I specialize in fantasy and animal themes. I've had a few art shows and I often donate my work to rescues and fundraisers to help raise money for animals.

So that's about it! Thanks for reading!

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Most of my friends know me as Conure on the internet. I'm slave to three parrots - two cockatiels and a peach front conure. Charlie, the conure, was adopted last year and is a complete joy. He's 22 this year. Redshift, my 21 year old cockatiel, is roomie with Strongarm, aka Sassy pants. She is five or six this year.

I also have a Service dog named Winter, who turns 3 this summer. She and the birds are my life and I love them dearly :D.

I'm a freelance artist by trade and work almost exclusively in gouache, watercolor and pencil crayon. I specialize in fantasy and animal themes. I've had a few art shows and I often donate my work to rescues and fundraisers to help raise money for animals.

So that's about it! Thanks for reading!
Welcome to the forum! I hope you stay, this forum is a wonderful, judge-free zone:) and welcome to your birdies! I love it to meet fellow artists(I'm not a pro but I still do art), I look forward to see your pets :)

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Welcome and be welcomed and welcome to your service dog and your fluffballs, thanks and be thanked for helping rescues and fundraisers for animals, and ohh winter is so cute umm i have a favor can you show some pics or videos of your birds? please..?

OP
Vampiric_Conure

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Parrots
Welcome and be welcomed and welcome to your service dog and your fluffballs, thanks and be thanked for helping rescues and fundraisers for animals, and ohh winter is so cute umm i have a favor can you show some pics or videos of your birds? please..?
I most certainly can post some pix of my birds!

Charlie:

Charlie_age 21ish_april8 2022.jpg

Redshift:

Redshift_head.JPG

and Sassy Pants, or Strong Arm (depends on her mood, LOL):

Sassy_AKA_Strongarm.JPG

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Oh my gosh they are so cute i guess sassy pants grew up to her name,look at that moody bird oh my gosh they are so cute my heart is melting💓💓💗😍

OP
Vampiric_Conure

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Parrots
Oh my gosh they are so cute i guess sassy pants grew up to her name,look at that moody bird oh my gosh they are so cute my heart is melting💓💓💗😍
Thanks :) She's been sassy since I got her. I got her when she was a year old and ever since, she tells me and the other birds off. She tolerates the quail hen I keep in the cockatiel cage, even going as far as stealing some of the water from her water bottle, LOL!

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Birds have small bodies but there personalities BIG bigger than their body :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
vid of sky and tofu being adventures
vid of tofu chasing the mouse
birds are crazy aren't they:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
Vampiric_Conure

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Parrots
Birds have small bodies but there personalities BIG bigger than their body :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
vid of sky and tofu being adventures
vid of tofu chasing the mouse
birds are crazy aren't they:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OMG! That's freaking hilarious! Cute! My very first Conure, Moonie (aka Moon Base One) used to chase the mouse, too. I loved to tease him with it :D.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Welcome from Spruce Grove, Alberta!
Your birds are beautiful, thank you for sharing some pics.
I'm so happy you joined us and I'm looking forward to more pictures and getting to know you better:)

BTW...I adore your user name, that fits my GCC to a tee..lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts