Hi everyone

Caliope

Nov 8, 2020
Parrots
Pearly Conure and Blue Front Amazon
Hello everyone! I have a 12 year old pearly conure named Pixie. I've had her since she was a baby. We are currently in the process of adopting our first big bird a blue front Amazon. I'm definitely ready to learn all things Amazon! I've already gone through the beautifully written sticky on behaviour so I'll definitely refer to that often over the next little while. Happy to be here!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to you and Pixie, congratulations for your forthcoming amazon!

Kudos for researching, there is much goodness within the amazon forum!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Welcome and be welcomed.

We have amazing both conure and Amazon presences here on the Forums. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
welcome! Glad you joined, abd can't wait to hear more about both birds

OP
C

Caliope

Nov 8, 2020
Parrots
Pearly Conure and Blue Front Amazon
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I'm over on the Amazon thread absorbing the amazing stickies at the top

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I'm over on the Amazon thread absorbing the amazing stickies at the top
Lots to absorb! Read... Read again... Repeat... Many of us recommend reading it aloud in a soothing voice to your amazon when you get him. Just sit as near the cage as he seems comfortable, and read. You get to soak in the information, and he gets time getting used to you and your voice. Total win-win, and a great start for bonding!

Most Reactions

Latest posts