Hi to all from Roky after a long time

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
It's very cool! BUT, cats are not the only threat. Hawks and birds of prey can attack macaws/large parrots, as well as the small ones and kill them- they can dive-bomb FAST (so that is something to be very aware of).

Congrats on a safe return though! Beautiful boy and good flyer!

Last edited:
OP
I

Intisar

Apr 6, 2019
islamabad, Pakistan
Parrots
Conure.
It's very cool! BUT, cats are not the only threat. Hawks and birds of prey can attack macaws/large parrots, as well as the small ones and kill them- they can dive-bomb FAST (so that is something to be very aware of).

There are no big birds at all in the area, but we will be much careful about small birds.

Me and Abdur Rahman have discussed this and decided to make n arrange some safe and hidden area for Rokys flights.

Much regards n thnx for guiding always

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?

There are no big birds at all in the area, but we will be much careful about small birds.

Me and Abdur Rahman have discussed this and decided to make n arrange some safe and hidden area for Rokys flights.

Much regards n thnx for guiding always

Little raptors can be very deadly- even those the same size/larger than them (or smaller)--them, meaning, your bird . Again, well done, but I would be very cautious.

Thank you again for sharing- your bird is beautiful and very smart! I just get nervous about free-flight

Most Reactions

Latest posts