Hindsight is 20/20

Birds lover from Hawaii

Oct 8, 2021
Media
Honolulu Hawaii
Parrots
Senegal (RIP: 5/21/94-10/20/21)
Kevin just passed away.
Oh no no no!! Too many sad news these days and my tears are drying out. Now I am grieving the loss of my own BB passed last Oct, Lilly Pilly and now little Kevin.

Honestly you have really done so much for each of them that we all can see it so don't blame yourself as we are only humans.

Now all you need to do is to focus all your love and care to "our" sweet little Hazel.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang (10yo (ab)normal grey cockatiel), HRH Crown Princess Lilly Pilly (purple-crowned lorikeet Jul '18-Jan '22 πŸ’”) & Valentino (budgie, gotcha date 14 Feb 2019 at approx 6mo)
Oh Beak-Beak, you better believe my heart is breaking for you right now! Sweet Kevin, you captured so many hearts here so quickly, with your big, dark eyes and your indomitable courage and valiant spirit! I'm just so sorry you have left us so soon. Beak-Beak, I'm absolutely grief stricken for you and crying right along with you! I'm so sorry for your loss. πŸ’”

Godspeed to the Rainbow Bridge, precious baby Kevin, until we all meet again πŸ™

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I am so so sorry and I will send my best wishes to Kevin and Hazel and you.
Young animals brains have great healing abilities. Kevin could survive an injury that a grown up bird could not.
Is there any way Kevin could be given supplementary oxygen? That and warmth, as I’m sure you know, will be very important.
Please keep talking to Kevin so he can derive comfort from that. Take.care.πŸ’•
I am sorry, I did not read through the thread. I will be thinking of you and Hazel and sending my best wishes.
Kevin just passed away.
i am so sorry to hear this and am sending you both my best wishes.

Tikitiel

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
Riyadh
Parrots
Tiki the lutino cockatiel(gotcha date: 4/3/2017 Hatchday: ???)Tango the sun conure(Gotcha date: 14/5/2011 Hatchday: 6/3/2011 R.I.P: 3/4/2018)Flitch the sparrow(gotcha date: 10/9/2021 R.I.P: 10/9/2021)
Im so very sorry beak-beak :(
Hopefully he now is over the rainbow bridge ruling all the birds with lilly pilly❀️

Most Reactions

Latest posts