May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Hi, i am new to the forum, so ill introduce my birds!
Stormy is a blue budgie, as seen in my thingy down below, and Picasso is my green baby budgie! Plz tell me how to post pics😁
-kat

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to Kat and a pair of budgies!

We love pics, so the easiest method is posting from free pic hosting service such as Imgur. If you choose that route: http://www.parrotforums.com/technical-support/6287-how-post-pictures-6.html#post718293

Each member has limited forum image storage capacity. You can post directly from a device using the "paper clip" icon in first row, near center of grey control panel directly above box you type script. Click on icon, search for images using "Choose File" button at upper left. Click "Upload" button to right, then "close this window" at extreme upper right. Complete post and enter. Too large an image generates error message. Also watch green status bar at top of image window, progressively becomes red as memory filled.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hello Kat, Stormy and Picasso, welcome to the Forums! Looking forward to seeing those pics - don't worry if they come through the wrong way round, a friendly neighbourhood Mod will fix those up for you :)

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Welcome to Parrot Forum!

Enjoy the many sub-forums found in the blue strip above by selecting: Forums or you can select Active Topics for a view of the active threads.

Again Welcome!

Most Reactions

Latest posts