Hiyaz Newbie here

bananahoagie

May 30, 2013
Kentucky
Parrots
Quaker
Hi im Danielle, Im a married mom of 2 and hubby brought home a quaker a few days ago. Were stil trying to get use to him and learn new ways to entertain him. he has several toys in his cage but trying to figure out new things for him. He is very talkative Says quite a few words with his favorite being "what are you doing?" he has been sqwaking some and i have read many pages on how to cut that down a bit but also from reading i find that sqwaking seems to be a quakers favorite pass time. He is cage agressive and im working on that the people that we gt him from didnt seem to know much about him other wise then hes a boy and hes about 1 year old. She said she talked to him ( he loves talking) but she rarely got him out for fear of being bitten. We have him in a large cage with stand its about 6 feet by 3 feet...

Other wise then they new berdie... Like i said my name is Danielle im 29 y/o i have a special needs son who is almost 8 and a daughter who is almost 5. I love genealogy and have recently became even more interested in my own DNA as i had it tested for genealogical reasons i also run a small business in photography.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Hi there Danielle, and welcome to the forum. :) So happy you found us and joined!

Congratulations on your new Quaker. :D They are SUCH great birdies! What's your new baby's name? Do you have any pics of him to share with us?

Sounds like you've set him up perfectly. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts