so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
Got back home yesterday evening from my father's place in Oregon.
He is 88 and had a sticky issue with someone who turned out to be a scumbag renting an outbuilding on his property.

My greeting from Bingo was exactly as expected. He was over the moon happy to see me.
Dancing with the flared tail and ruffled nape feathers. Once I was sure it was happy not angry I took him out for some shoulder time.
Bella's reaction was .... no reaction . Se looked like she was waiting to catch a cab or something.
I eventually got a couple of "donk donk's" from her, her way of recognizing my presence.
The Twins.
The Twins were non stop screaming.
I don't believe they were screaming because I was home.
I think they were screaming because Bingo was excited and I was handling him.
Jealousy in other words.

This morning.
Luna was unusually upset when I picked up/held Merlin.
When I let Bingo out for his morning OOC time he only had eyes for his window seat.
Bella was the most surprising.
I let Bella out when the wife gets up (Bella doesn't usually come out until my wife is up).
After greeting my wife she flew to the Red Butt Shower bathroom. Now this isn't easy to do.
The bathroom that I take her to for a shower is the master bedroom bathroom and so more difficult to navigate to.
So I took an early shower with Bella and she was just crazy to get wet.
She must have wanted a bath for a while, she doesn't usually like to get wet in the shower.
When she does want the water she jumps back and forth from the shower door to the window sill.
She was doing that before I even turned on the water.

Most Reactions