Hot Hot Hot!!!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
The weather here has gone way crazy, a little while ago it was cold, wet and windy, didn't ever think we were gonna get a summer. Now wow, the summer has arrived with a vengence, Today we had to go out to buy a new shower as ours gave up, died very quickly, the temperature was up to 37 degrees, (not sure what that is in F I'm afraid, but it really hot) Good job I smothered myself in sun cream before we went out otherwise I would now be looking like a very ripe tomato. :eek:

Alison, I'm still wishing some sun your way. I do hope you get some soon. Please can we have a little of your rain, we are getting very desparate for rain, otherwise we'll be getting our water from a truck at the end of the road. :eek:

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Alison, I'm still wishing some sun your way.

We actually had a nice sunny day today. Thanks Peta! I sure am trying to send this rain to you, but from what they said on the news, we are going to be back in the rain here starting tomorrow. :eek: I can't take it anymore!!!! It wouldn't be too bad if I got all the thunder to go with the rain, but NOOOOOO, it always misses me. :( Hope you get your rain soon.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks Alison, I'm so glad that you got some sun, its about time, you've sure have had more than enough rain to last a lifetime.

Most Reactions

Latest posts