So, I have birds, obviously. And my Kaiju of a tiel (Rico) likes my room to be 75°F (23C). I keep it that way but I keep my desk fan on and angle it so it only blows on me as I don’t do too hot in warmer temperatures. it never blows on him unless I’m trimming his nails as he overheats easily during this. Well, my room must have climbed to around 80°F (26c) this morning despite my window being open. Well, cricket (my teeny tiny budgie) overheated a few minutes after I uncovered her cage and she was panting and kept her wings away from her. I angled my fan up so it’d blow on her, I shut my heater vent and opened my window. She is doing better now, but how do I prevent this without freezing Rico? Is there a way to get him used to colder temperatures? And is there a way for me to notice this much faster instead of having to let my budgie cook like a rotisserie to notice? She’s doing much better now ofc but still, this was a scary experience for me!