How to install a mute button on your bird?

Skarila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
2021 Parrot of the Year 🏆
Apr 19, 2021
Media
Albums
Hungary
Parrots
✻Csillam the rescued budgie
✻Pascal the Emma's (Venezuelan) Conure

Previous owned:
✻Archibald the cockatiel (fostered 6 months)
✻RIP - 28 YO Zeleni the mischievous IRN
✻RIP -Sunny the budgie
Hi guys, I'm having trouble with my bird. Due to higher exposure to the sunlight, add some raging hormones to it and you get a KEEKEEKEE machine. I tried filling up the beak with some yum-yums, but the beak process the food too quickly. I tried doing a restart of the bird after an exposure to large quantities of water, but it was short lived. The volume of the bird got higher, and also faster!! I tried running some trick programs for Pascal, but as soon you quit the program that annoying pop up alarm soon continues emiting from the bird. The bird also seems to be glitching a lot - kind of jumping up kangaroo style but without any animation. What else could I instal in the cage from keeping these spazzes and glitches happening? And most importantly, how do you mute your bird without having to mute yourself during meetings?

I made sure to make a shut down around 9-10pm the boot up the bird at 8 or 9am. There are high restrictions on having physical contact with the bird. I also installed quite a lot of new useless add-ons in his cage, not useful for me directly at least. The add-ons are pretty and they do kind of look fun. His maintenance is up to date.

-----
SATIRE

skarila-albums-my-birds-picture23463-pascal-lamp.jpg

fiddlejen

Mar 28, 2019
Media
New England
Parrots
Sunny the Sun Conure (sept '18, gotcha 3/'19). Mr Jefferson Budgie & Mrs Calliope Budgie (albino) (nov'18 & jan'19). Summer 2021 Baby Budgies: Riker (Green); Patchouli, Keye, & Tiny (blue greywings).
Hm. Are you sure you did not get it wet or feed it after midnight?

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Hilarious satire! :jumping40:jumping40

You realize Pascal is having a hilarious time beta testing his human servant? :D:11poke:

OP
Skarila

Skarila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Apr 19, 2021
Media
Albums
Hungary
Parrots

Previous owned:
✻RIP -Sunny the budgie
Hilarious satire! :jumping40:jumping40

You realize Pascal is having a hilarious time beta testing his human servant? :D:11poke:

I am not even sure if it is a beta test of me or himself, I guess he just wants to find out all the features what his little body has to offer... :D :dopey:

OP
Skarila

Skarila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Apr 19, 2021
Media
Albums
Hungary
Parrots

Previous owned:
✻RIP -Sunny the budgie
Hm. Are you sure you did not get it wet or feed it after midnight?

It's a bird, not a gremlin...! ....On the other thought, perhaps you are right.... Oh no, what have I done.

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Hi guys, I'm having trouble with my bird. Due to higher exposure to the sunlight, add some raging hormones to it and you get a KEEKEEKEE machine. I tried filling up the beak with some yum-yums, but the beak process the food too quickly. I tried doing a restart of the bird after an exposure to large quantities of water, but it was short lived. The volume of the bird got higher, and also faster!! I tried running some trick programs for Pascal, but as soon you quit the program that annoying pop up alarm soon continues emiting from the bird. The bird also seems to be glitching a lot - kind of jumping up kangaroo style but without any animation. What else could I instal in the cage from keeping these spazzes and glitches happening? And most importantly, how do you mute your bird without having to mute yourself during meetings?

I made sure to make a shut down around 9-10pm the boot up the bird at 8 or 9am. There are high restrictions on having physical contact with the bird. I also installed quite a lot of new useless add-ons in his cage, not useful for me directly at least. The add-ons are pretty and they do kind of look fun. His maintenance is up to date.

-----
SATIRE

skarila-albums-my-birds-picture23463-pascal-lamp.jpg

Myself I would not be able to resist that face and feathers anything.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Myself I would not be able to resist that face and feathers anything.

I'm with you, Lea! Pascal is one gorgeous little rascal :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts