Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
I always wanted another tiel, but held off for a long while. A sweet older gentleman tiel came into the rescue over a month ago. He checked out fine health wise and is such a sweet boy. He came home with me on New Year’s Day. They swear he is 21 years old - but he’s so busy that I can’t imagine it?! But whatever, he’s a lovey boy who sings and whistles like a champ. Talks constantly and loves his scritches. He came to me on a pellet diet which I’m grateful for. Going to start putting chop in his cage this week and see if he takes to it.

It’s wonderful to have a cockatiel that chews up toys (Screamer treats hers like cage decor and rarely touches any of them). Going to have to buy cockatiel toys more often than I used to - he likes to chew. Love this little man already, he’s very sweet! His name is Jimmy :)

neNLZ8N.jpg

MoqzgcU.jpg

Attachments

• BDAC2156-02F9-4FCA-AA53-40D9106E32F6.jpg
    BDAC2156-02F9-4FCA-AA53-40D9106E32F6.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 83
  • E543BCDF-7BD9-4691-B730-8FBB70329588.jpg
    E543BCDF-7BD9-4691-B730-8FBB70329588.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Wahoo!! Congratulations Jen and welcome home Jimmy! He seems to be making himself right at home already. Yet another lucky birdie who hit the rehoming jackpot when he found you, Jen!! :)

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
YAY!!! Congratulations Jen, and welcome home Jimmy! What a sweet boy. Makes me miss having tiels, they're such awesome little birdies :)

Jimmy, you've found a wonderful new home!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
I always wanted another tiel, but held off for a long while. A sweet older gentleman tiel came into the rescue over a month ago. He checked out fine health wise and is such a sweet boy. He came home with me on New Year’s Day. They swear he is 21 years old - but he’s so busy that I can’t imagine it?! But whatever, he’s a lovey boy who sings and whistles like a champ. Talks constantly and loves his scritches. He came to me on a pellet diet which I’m grateful for. Going to start putting chop in his cage this week and see if he takes to it.

It’s wonderful to have a cockatiel that chews up toys (Screamer treats hers like cage decor and rarely touches any of them). Going to have to buy cockatiel toys more often than I used to - he likes to chew. Love this little man already, he’s very sweet! His name is Jimmy :)

neNLZ8N.jpg

MoqzgcU.jpg

one look at Jimmy and im in love!!! I love the name to!!! Aww congratulations!!! He has been blessed to live out his life in a place as close to heaven as a bird can get

fiddlejen

Mar 28, 2019
Media
New England
Parrots
Sunny the Sun Conure (sept '18, gotcha 3/'19). Mr Jefferson Budgie & Mrs Calliope Budgie (albino) (nov'18 & jan'19). Summer 2021 Baby Budgies: Riker (Green); Patchouli, Keye, & Tiny (blue greywings).
Oh what a handsome little guy! Congrats to you both!

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Welcome home Jimmy :04: He and BB could be brothers! BB loves his toys. I can hear him in the morning banging his bell around growling at it then whistling. Yep tiels are great birdies.

Jim

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to the family, Jimmy! His face and pose is brimming with personality!!

Most Reactions