I did a thing this morning

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
ohhhh that's my dream I am so excited to turn the appropriate age for driving.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
1655228498449.png

How exciting, I'm so thrilled for you!

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Thank you everyone!

I still can't belive it .

I was stuck behind a cyclist for absolutely ages , and on 2 separate occasions I had a pedestrian just walk out in ti the road with out looking. I honestly thought I had failed , but I passed with only 2 faults !

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I'M DISTURBED BY THIS BECAUSE i HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS LAST NIGHT.. Of course I can't remember most of it, but I had a dream about a driving test. I guess we just find connections even if random, coincidence. Anyways in my driving test at some point I was in a go-cart for some reason but I'm certain it has nothing to do with you. Just a weird thought like wow. Anyways back to your story I was just like.....wow that's weird....I'm leaving it up to coincidence. but it was seriously a test drive thing for a license which kinda freaks me out.

(this is all true) I hold no stake in the supernatural but weird.......

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Congratulations!! I've heard it's quite difficult in the UK compared to the US so I'm extra impressed! Well done!!
The theory test along has little room for error . You need to answer 43 out 50 questions correctly to pass based on anything from our high way code ,and the hazard perception test ,you need to get 50 ot of 75 I think it is .

The practical side I think all depends on how strictly the examiner interprets the criteria for a pass or fail . You are allowed up to 13 faults (i only got 2 !) And if the examiner has to control the vehicle in any way at all its an immediate fail regardless of the circumstances.

I honestly though I had failed when I was stuck behind a cyclist and had 2 pedestrians just walk out in front of the car with out looking.

I still can't believe I've passed !!!!

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
I put a deposit down on car today !

I little 2005 kia picanto that's only done 54k miles as it was owned by an older gentleman who took really great care of the car .

I did a test drive nd it took a minute to get used to it but it drove really really smoothly . I can't wait to pay off the rest get it insured and taxed some can take it out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220618-120830_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220618-120830_Samsung Internet.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 42

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Oh my gosh, your new car is gorgeous! That red is stunning, and you don't find many cars from that era with only 54K Miles on them! We put that on in 2 years because my husband works a ways from home.
Congrats, how long will it be before you can drive it?

Most Reactions

Latest posts