I finally picked

04cobratorchred

Sep 4, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Parrots
Red-Headed Amazon, Pair of Blue-Throated Macaws
Well after doing a lot of research and studying I finally picked. I got a pair of blue-throated macaws from Wendy’s Parrots. Wendy was great to work with and I highly recommend her and her birds. They are doing great so far and have not been loud at all except when they see my cat. They really go nuts when he walks by. Here are some pics let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Picture 091.jpg
    Picture 091.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 367
  • Picture 097.jpg
    Picture 097.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 334
  • Picture 095.jpg
    Picture 095.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

Flyte

Jun 18, 2007
Pennsylvania
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw, Madison;
Yellow Naped Amazon, Rocky;
Timneh African Grey, Tyler
They are beautiful! What are their names?

chloeandjoey

Oct 6, 2007
Austin, Texas
Parrots
Chloe, an Umbrella Cockatoo, was born on June 18. 2007. Joey, a Hahn's Macaw, was born June 8, 2007. Both are being handfed at the pet store where they will live until weaned - hopefully soon
I have an 03 Cobra - mineral grey... in the event that is what you ID means. Parrots and Cobras. Good to see someone else has such diverse interests. Terry

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
They are gorgeous macaws. Can't wait to hear more about them and more pictures of course!!!

OP

04cobratorchred

Sep 4, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Parrots
Red-Headed Amazon, Pair of Blue-Throated Macaws
I have an 03 Cobra - mineral grey... in the event that is what you ID means. Parrots and Cobras. Good to see someone else has such diverse interests. Terry

LOL yeah my cobra will always be my first baby;) i love everything about it. My dad and i do a lot of auto-cross racing. Are you on the SVTperfromance forums?

Most Reactions

Latest posts