I have hatched four Nymphicus hollans and one Myiopsitta monachu. I want to ask where I can buy the eggs of African Grey Parrot.

Jensen Padalecki

Nov 19, 2022
I want to add some new member to my parrot family. I like raising parrots from eggs. This will make them more friendly to me. And I know I need to feed them frequently in the first few days of their life.
1668873425902.jpeg
1668873474272.png
1668873466255.png
1668873459544.png
1668873450143.jpeg

OP
Jensen Padalecki

Jensen Padalecki

Nov 19, 2022
I’ve seen ads for parrot eggs but nothing that I could check up on and make sure it was real.
Yeah. I saw many these ads. And I tried one. Then I was cheated. So I think I can find a place reliable here to buy eggs.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Did you buy the cockatiel and monk parakeet eggs? Also did you raise them from day 1?

Baby monk parakeets are so cute with their giant beak.

OP
Jensen Padalecki

Jensen Padalecki

Nov 19, 2022
Did you buy the cockatiel and monk parakeet eggs? Also did you raise them from day 1?

Baby monk parakeets are so cute with their giant beak.
Yes. It is legal to buy these two kinds of eggs in my country. Raising them from day 1 is a wonderful experience. Although this will make you very tired, because you have to feed them every two hours during the day and night, just like raising a baby. But it really makes me happy to see them grow up and full of feathers.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Yes. It is legal to buy these two kinds of eggs in my country. Raising them from day 1 is a wonderful experience. Although this will make you very tired, because you have to feed them every two hours during the day and night, just like raising a baby. But it really makes me happy to see them grow up and full of feathers.
May I ask where you are? That you can buy small parrot eggs.

Most Reactions

Latest posts