I love my mum!

tabatha

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Tabatha is the name of my Alexandrine Parrot. She is 2 years old and her mum is Tracy! (the one writing this).
Hi everyone....Squawk!

I'm a very naughty Alexandrine Parrot. My mum got me for her birthday, and as much as I love her for loving me, I don't like her fingers. I bite her whenever her fingers are near me. I don't understand "step up" but I do know that when she gives me her shoulder I can get on it.
My mum tries to introduce me to nice new foods, but I really like my normal bird seed (especially the sunflower seeds...yummy!) She gives me red apple with the skin on and I really like orange too. My grand dad gives me peas and beans from his dinner and they are yummy! My mum sometimes sneaks me one of her chips (in America I think you call them fries). She makes sure it is really cooled down and I love eating them.
I have some toys, and my cage is HUGE! my mum calls it the "penthouse!)....squawk!
I sit on the top of my cage on a perch and I can chat away for hours...but sometimes I squawk really loud and I upset my mum because it is really loud. so mum puts me back in my cage and puts the cover over it...when she does that I know it is "be shoosh" time.
I love my mum and she really loves me. I even laugh like her! And I'm starting to sound like the telephone so I can play tricks on her.
My mum sometimes says things to me and I'm wondering if she is hoping I will say them too...I already say "good morning, hello, pretty girl, and laugh like mum". Is there something my mum should be doing to get me to talk more?
Oh, and I love sitting in my water container and having a bath!:green2:

Squawk! I'm a little tired now, it's "nite nite" time here in Australia....

"nite nite"...squawk! :green2:
Tabatha

OP
T

tabatha

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Tabatha is the name of my Alexandrine Parrot. She is 2 years old and her mum is Tracy! (the one writing this).
I'll get mum to put some on here. she's on her iPad at the moment and it won't allow her to do that. if I do say so myself..I'm very pretty!

Most Reactions