I notice a lot of vid posts...

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
And just wanted to let those of you who posted videos know that I'm *not* ignoring you when I don't comment on those posts;). Data downloads on videos are just terribly expensive for me on the package my phone is on so I tend to avoid videos. OK?

Post some PICS too - for poor folk like me LOL!!

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
We know you're not ignoring us :) I sometimes forget when I'm off doing video after video that not everyone has the internet connection like others!!! I'll make sure next time we have a gathering, we get more photos too :)

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Same here, I don't always have computer access, and I'm constantly watching my Verizon data usage for my iPad and iPhone.

Most of the time when I try to load vids on my iPad, they don't load, or I can just see one :(

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
alright... now you're making me feel guilty that I didn't do pics too...

I'm sorry :(

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
I never realized this:eek:

good point to include photos as well:D

OP
MomtoPercy

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
alright... now you're making me feel guilty that I didn't do pics too...

I'm sorry :(

Don't be! You didn't do anything wrong. I was just making sure you guys didn't think I'm only responding on threads where corruption into zon-ery was mentioned ;) ;)

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Don't be sorry, :(. You don't want to make me feel guilty for speaking up too, then we'll all be sad. LOL........

Oh heck. Remove this post:11:... I don't know what I'm even saying as I sit outside in this 90 degree southern CA heat wave!!

Last edited:

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
I don't want either of you to feel guilty, nothing for you to feel guilty about!!! But now that you've mentioned it, I'll keep in mind to do photos too more too :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I will also post more pictures..I LOVE taking pics:)
I am just glad to know this, as it had never occurred to me either:)

lucy1

Nov 6, 2012
UK
Parrots
Milo - my new baby B&G macaw! Rosie - Orange Wing Amazon & Rupert - Red Lored Amazon
Since my unfortunate macaw/ laptop/ glass of red wine incident I have no computer and I'm stuck with just my phone. Every month I go *well* over my data allowance... I try really hard not to watch videos, but i love this forum and sometimes you have to watch the video to make sense of the post.

I love vids but my bank balance prefers pictures... ;)

Taw5106

Mar 27, 2014
Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
If you have wireless internet at home and you have a smart phone you can set the phone to use your wifi at home. This way you don't use your data plan, and the wifi speed will be faster. I hate trying to watch videos on the data plan because it's iffy depending on how good the signal is.

Most Reactions