I now pronounce you, Quaker and Quakette......

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Oct 24, 2019
Toowoomba/Highfields, QLD, Australia
Parrots
Yellow Sided GCC's, Rosa Bourkes Parrots, Full Red Fronted Turqoisine Parrots, Quaker Parrots 'Scomo PM' 'Jenny PM's wife', PLUS: Rare Finches, Doves and Quail
The big day is coming up this weekend
Scomo's got himself a beautiful Blue girlfriend coming to visit him very soon, and the little groom is getting all preened up ready for his big day
Hopefully, all goes well with the arranged marriage, and hopefully we get some little Quaky's down the track!
The bride is a beautiful, pure blue aviary bred girl and I think Scomo and her will become a great pair

Oooh, and by the way, the Girl's name is Jenny, so we have Scomo and Jenny (Australia's Prime Minister and his wife:D)

Wish him luck for his big day, and lets hope he doesn't get cold feet!:51::D

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Good luck! Oh excellent happy news! Can't wait for pictures!
Love me some blue quakers!!! Excellent name for the new lady blue

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Congratulations ScoMo and Jenny Blue! Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™s beautiful (all brides are!) and with a matchmaker like you in charge Noah it cannot go wrong :)

OP
Noahs_Birds

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
Yellow Sided GCC's, Rosa Bourkes Parrots, Full Red Fronted Turqoisine Parrots, Quaker Parrots 'Scomo PM' 'Jenny PM's wife', PLUS: Rare Finches, Doves and Quail
Haha, Thankyou Martina and Laura

I will make sure to put up a photo this weekend of a happy couple

Inger

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Bumble wants to be the flower girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Bumble would be a perfect colour match for the bridal party. Iโ€™ll keep Lilly at a safe distance so she canโ€™t eat Bumbleโ€™s flowers!

Inger

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
:D Bumble better book her plane tickets

She says she will use her own wings. Social distancing and all that. Sheโ€™s on her way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
I promise to keep the Rickeybird at home lest he object to the wedding and not hold his peace. I mean, he never holds his peace.

How exciting!
I'm so happy for the bunch of you.
Congratulations.

OP
Noahs_Birds

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
Well yesterday was the Big day
Scomo met his new Mrs and it was a bit touch and go, so I watched them for a while and both of them were unsure of each other and Scomo chased her a few times, so I left them together last night, and woke up this morning to see both of them living happily together

Once they start to get smoochy with each other I'll make sure to get a quick pic, but they are still figuring each other out!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Still waiting for photos of the blushing bride Noah ... !

OP
Noahs_Birds

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
Scomo has decided to be a bad husband, and has chaced her a few times but they are making progress, but a lot of patience is needed

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fair enough. ScoMoโ€™s got a lot on his mind right now, what with guiding the whole nation through troubled times and everything. Once heโ€™s finished dealing with the Corvid-19 situation Iโ€™m sure heโ€™ll snap back to his senses and that smirk will return to his beak!

OP
Noahs_Birds

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
Fair enough. ScoMoโ€™s got a lot on his mind right now, what with guiding the whole nation through troubled times and everything. Once heโ€™s finished dealing with the Corvid-19 situation Iโ€™m sure heโ€™ll snap back to his senses and that smirk will return to his beak!

Agreed, Scomo still has to run a country first before relationships....

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

Agreed, Scomo still has to run a country first before relationships....

Poor Scomo needs a voluptuous and loyal First Lady at his side! (I'll resist temptation to use a word from Austin Powers!)

OP
Noahs_Birds

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
BIG steps today
Went out this morning to check on them and was happy to see them on the same perch - A big leap from before
Jenny moved to Scomo at one point and got very close but she then moved back down to her end of the perch

OP
Noahs_Birds

Noahs_Birds

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Oct 24, 2019
Parrots
Saw the nicest thing this morning.... Scomo was sharing his Vege's with Jenny, and Scomo didn't chase her or anything, just let her have a feed with him while they 'Quaked' together

Most Reactions

Latest posts