I stalked-- and now I joined!

GigiDutreix

Jul 1, 2020
Parrots
Indian Ringneck Parrot
Hi all!! I am so happy to be here

I look to this forum alot over the past few months. I'm a happy owner of a young IRN named Baby Blue. She has been a highlight of my life in such a sad year. I spoil her immensely. I buy her nothing but toys, I decorate her playground and cage with them-- and of course I just love hearing her little cute squawks in the morning.

I feel like I have been in the backstreets of this community for a long time, but I'm just so happy to have gained the courage to finally become a member:eek:.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome to you and your Baby Blue, thanks for joining and for stepping out of the shadows! I hope you will post some pictures, we love baby photos round here :)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Glad you and Baby Blue have joined! Wishing you a warm welcome and much happiness with your IRN.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Um there is entrance fee, we must see pictures of you parrot please!!!!!!!

Click "go advanced" under the chat window, in new window you will see a paperclip icon, load picture there. close window, post.

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
I agree with the above Gigi....we need pics of sweet Baby Blue as soon as you can....welcome aboard and Merry Christmas.

Most Reactions

Latest posts