Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Yup! As a working musician, I'm able to say, Albie definitely shows potential to be a fantastic percussionist! :)

Thank you, Stitch. I love the Albie updates to start the day with a smile. Keep them coming! :)

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Yup! As a working musician, I'm able to say, Albie definitely shows potential to be a fantastic percussionist! :)

Thank you, Stitch. I love the Albie updates to start the day with a smile. Keep them coming! :)
At first, I though he was trying to remove the cooling rack from it to get to the crumbs.... Nope, he loves the noise it was making!

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Music to my ears...ahhhhh
I'm just happy about more Albie cuteness!

T00tsyd

May 8, 2017
UK
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Sydney (Syd) Hatched 2/2017
Oh Yea!! A kindred spirit. Syd loves to bang anything and the faster the better. I have very small plastic containers which sometimes get left on the side. Before I know it he has sidled up to one and picking it up bangs it up and down on whatever surface is to hand eventually lobbing it into the air to land on the floor, He then peers at it no doubt hoping for someone to bring it back to him. I tend to be the obedient mug!

Are you holding auditions? :LOL:

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Mayb
Oh Yea!! A kindred spirit. Syd loves to bang anything and the faster the better. I have very small plastic containers which sometimes get left on the side. Before I know it he has sidled up to one and picking it up bangs it up and down on whatever surface is to hand eventually lobbing it into the air to land on the floor, He then peers at it no doubt hoping for someone to bring it back to him. I tend to be the obedient mug!

Are you holding auditions? :LOL:
Syd and albie should absolutely start a band, and it should be called pandemonium!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
At first, I though he was trying to remove the cooling rack from it to get to the crumbs.... Nope, he loves the noise it was making!
Clearly enjoying it! Love his pauses to turn and look for a reaction. Very proud of himself too :)

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Ok that-
Is too cute to be real
He's not a bird
He's a teddy bear
Oh trust me, he is a tiny terror! And can pack a nasty bite when he wants. This time last year, he was absolutely horrible to be around and he would just bite me hard and unprovoked.

Gosh... Was it really a year ago that was happening?

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Oh trust me, he is a tiny terror! And can pack a nasty bite when he wants. This time last year, he was absolutely horrible to be around and he would just bite me hard and unprovoked.

Gosh... Was it really a year ago that was happening?

Nap's are a critical part of being an excellent percussionist!
Absolutely, he needs to replenish his energy after such vigerous banging!

Most Reactions

Latest posts