I think Coral's time's coming...

birbsRcool

Jun 15, 2020
Media
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
1 cockatiel named pikachu^^
Can't take her to the vet she is my female betta fish... 3 years old i've never been so attached to a fish before... she won't eat anymore and is very lethargic... she is the oldest betta we've ever had:(:(:(:(:(

send good vibes:41:

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
I’m sorry to hear about Coral. We do get very attached to them, and it sounds like she has had a good life with you. Hugs.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
I get it- sorry :( I hope she pulls through, but it's always hard to see a member of the family struggling.

Have you tried contacting specialty fish shops or aquarium shops? They sell some legit antibiotics and things like that if she has some clear symptoms, they could probably help you make a guess. You can also get them online I believe if they are for fish.

Is the plant in the tank okay? Oxygen levels? --if you have brown algae growing on the plant in the tank, it could be killing the plant slowly ---I am not sure if that could impact the oxygen levels in the water, but it something to consider unless you have an aerator.

Here are some possible diseases...

https://bettafish.org/diseases/ (like I said, you can get fish antibiotics easily without a vet)

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel