I want to take my GCC to India from Saudi Arabia

Akramkhan346

Jan 10, 2022
Media
Saudi Arabia
Parrots
Pair of green cheek conure - GCC
Dear All,

I have a pair of Green Cheek conures aged - 1 Year, I am from India and at present residing in Saudi Arabia. I am planning to leave the country and go back to my home country. Hence, I am willing to take both my babies along with me.

Can someone please guide me through the detailed process of how I can take both of them, what is the process, and what all documents are required?

All valuable suggestions are welcome.

Luqman

Apr 16, 2023
Parrots
Cockatiels and budgies
Dear All,

I have a pair of Green Cheek conures aged - 1 Year, I am from India and at present residing in Saudi Arabia. I am planning to leave the country and go back to my home country. Hence, I am willing to take both my babies along with me.

Can someone please guide me through the detailed process of how I can take both of them, what is the process, and what all documents are required?

Dear All,

Hello i feel sorry for you bc no one responded, but i just wanted to ask how did it go? I am not an experienced bird owner so i would like to know too about how you took then from india tu saudi arabiab

Most Reactions