I went to a bird store today

eliholtman

Sep 13, 2017
Cincinnati
Parrots
Kiwi the 'keet
Yako the 'keet
My gf had a dance competition about half an hour away and I’ve been googling this one bird store in particular bc it’s the closest one to me and I’ve wanted to go for ab a month now and I was thrilled when I found out her competition was only 3 mins away from this store. I went in and was AMAZED. Right off the bat there was a hyacinth playing on a stand and a blue and gold waved to me there was ab 5 amazons 2 white bellied caiques and 2 African greys and a goffins. I believe it was the owner, was super nice and was pretty surprised when I, a 17 year old, knew cockatiel and macaw mutations lol he even let me go to see the new hatchlings of green cheeks parakeets and tiels. I got a greenwing to step up and I was completely in love I didn’t want to leave. I’ve never seen anything other than tiels and parakeets so I was in heaven walking into this place. There was a ton of other animas too, like two pheasants just waking around the store and a chinchilla. My favorite were probably the caiques bc they are just so playful. And oh yeah the store is the bird shoppe in Fairfield Ohio if you wanna check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
If you go back pictures are a must.
texsize

OP
eliholtman

eliholtman

Sep 13, 2017
Cincinnati
Parrots
Kiwi the 'keet
Yako the 'keet
If you go back pictures are a must.
texsize

I got a few here’s some
4e0b76953707fc08e89a4af45331c841.jpg

7cd22a62d96fb34354d9a0fbeb8b0954.jpg

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Oh man, I would have been tempted to buy that greenwing!! Sounds like an amazing store!

OP
eliholtman

eliholtman

Sep 13, 2017
Cincinnati
Parrots
Kiwi the 'keet
Yako the 'keet
Oh man, I would have been tempted to buy that greenwing!! Sounds like an amazing store!

Actually the green wing and hyacinth were one of the employees lol I wanted to walk out w more than one[emoji23][emoji23]

Most Reactions

Latest posts