idk whats up with lincoln but hes a devious little !!!!

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
Hes either flying or has acquired ninja powers. Both are equally probably.
excuse the mess the bird room is in need of cleaning and lincoln made it worse today. all the things tossed around the floor in front of the cart were on the middle section of the cart. he also got into a ton of treats at the top of the cart. I have no idea how hes getting it. something similar happened a few weeks ago where he got into some stuff that was on my windowsill and I have no idea how he got there without disrupting the things on the drawer set. I do not know what this bird is doing help me. I've had this cart for like a year now. Same with the drawers. Ive had this set up for over a year with no issue. I tried luring him with almonds (HIS FAVORITE) to. show me how he got onto the cart but either he was too tired (past his bedtime) or he was full from pigging out on a crapton of almond slivers and seeds that I had on the cart for training purposes. Weirdly enough he didnt eat the bird cookies that were in an OPEN bag on the cart too. I'll try again tomorrow during daylight. Crazy bird. And if he is climbing the cart... how is he getting back down?? hes not graceful in the slightest.

The cart isnt tall by any means but if hes on the floor he can only reach the bottom shelf and that's were I keep his floor toys. It his little toy box essentially.

Attachments

• 20221031_192901.jpg
    20221031_192901.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 68

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
Well so far that looks exactly like my front room when I get home from work so Cotton must be part of the same ninja group as Lincoln :)

WingDing

Nov 13, 2017
Media
Texas
Parrots
Toby - RS Eclectus
Midori - Nanday Conure
In case you really need to know what's going on, or just want to spy on your birds, I bought a couple of cheap security cameras to keep up with our birds' behavior. They are working for me although the app is kinda kludgy:

I don't know if I can really recommend these particular cameras for various reasons, but you might find something better that works for you. They need an extra uSD memory card for recording video otherwise all you get is a live feed.

WinstonToBC

Oct 17, 2017
BC
Parrots
Winston (Eclectus)
It looks like he had a really good time!!! My boy is mischievous, too. I call it personality! Though mine has gotten into things he shouldn’t have, so I’m super careful with certain foods on the counter as he will go on them when I’m not looking. Cheeky little things they are!

Most Reactions

Latest posts