If this isn't love, I don't know what is....

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
So, it's lunchtime & I'm starving. But Mr P is on the loose and will demand his pound of flesh/veg...

Because I love the little stinker, this is what I made myself for lunch - steamed veg : brocolli, snap peas, cabbage!!, corn...no butter, no salt, no taste. :31: I added a few cherry tomatoes just for a little oomph for ME but that was also claimed. :rolleyes: Guess whose footie is hooked onto MY plate?? Note my fork still lying in the side of the plate - I hadn't even had a bite yet! Excuse the grotty old pillow on my lap, I KNEW there would be some mess ;)

IMG-20140308-01022_zpsf663dc60.jpg

And then somebirdy had the gall to demand belly kisses too!!

IMG-20140308-01013_zps7ca9579b.jpg

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
oh you naughty boy Percy....you should share with your mom!.....and such a wonderful tasty lunch it was...such a silly boy you are, tisk tisk ;)

how can you be mad at that sweet adorable zon......god love him.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Percy is so sweet! You are very lucky to have found such a cuddly amazon.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
That made me laugh so hard - usually it is our fids we try to get to eat healthier, but look at Percy, having you to eat healthier...well, if he let you eat:)

JennyB

Mar 27, 2013
Northern Utah
Parrots
Cockatiel - Sunshine - 1990-2014; YSGC Conure - Jellybean - 11 months; Turquoise GC Conure - Jasper - Hatched 1/14
What a sweet baby! He LOVES his Mommy! How in the world did you manage to snap that picture?!!!

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
LOL!!!! I love his little foot clinging on the plate haha "MINE."

What a sweet boy he is- at least he shares snuggles with you! (Even if he does hog all your lunch haha)

Bundiibird

Mar 9, 2013
Rockhampton, Qld, Australia
Parrots
Bundiibird - Alex - hatched 31/08/09
& Millie - BFA - hatched 29/10/14 & Willow - CAG - hatched 30/10/19
Wonderful photos Michelle. Percy seems so full of happiness in the second photo. It's like I have full belly and I am ready for sleep. Mummy can you just cuddle me til I fall asleep. :D

I just love sharing my dinner with Bundii. She seems get such a thrill from eating from our plates. :)

strudel

Sep 30, 2013
Media
MumtoPercy would like to have us believe that she made that lunch and Percy is trying to have some, but we know that what the picture really depicts is Percy serving her what he's decided she is having today....

:D

Percy - ruler of all in his kingdom.

OP
MomtoPercy

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
JennyB - my mom took the picture.

Strudel - so right, he rules the roost here ;) and mommy's heart.

I couldn't get a pic but I did try to sneak some flavour salts onto the bites I ate (tried to sprinkle it on the piece I'd pronged with the fork). But each time I brought the container closer to sprinkle some, Percy attacked it LOL! He'd RUN from one side of the plate, around the plate, wings up, and lunged at the container. He was apparently willing to let me have some but no-one and nothing else was coming close to his lunch LOL!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts