I'm back again.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yeah, :jumping40 my putor is finally up and running again, and what a relief it is. I can now catch up on everything that I've been missing for ages and ages, I will also have to start catching up on all the work that I've been missing :eek: That's gonna take quite a while and I'm not looking forward, I mean where do I start.

Anyway I'm now gonna take a look round and listen to all the posts that I haven't been able to. You guys know me I do hate to miss anything !! LOL

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Alison said:
That's great! Hopefully it will STAY fixed. :)

It had better, but my brother managed to get me a really great deal, he was here when the engineer and the Big Wig came to fix it, the engineer who called the first time was on the take, He was putting old hard drives in putors and keeping the new ones and selling them off.

My brother is a computer whizz and knows all about them, so when the engineer started work he was right in there and knew straight away what had happened, He also checked out any work that this guy was doing.

I've now got another 2 years warranty free of charge so I'm a very happy gal at the moment. :jumping40

Most Reactions

Latest posts