I'm new here but can I see your babies? 🥰

Mar 1, 2023
I love birds and how majestic they are here is my bird guardian n his soon to be gf angel! Can I meet ur babies?😗🤗

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230302-060254_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230302-060254_Chrome.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Snapchat-627899979.jpg
    Snapchat-627899979.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Your budgie is adorable!! Pretty colors. I always love an excuse to talk about my own flock, so here they are....
Warning: this post gets pretty long so you might want to skip

Here's Ziggy. He's 7 years old, turning 8 this May. He loves Kai, millet, and causing trouble. SOO MUCH TROUBLE. He's from an ethical breeder in my area and is the second bird I have ever gotten.
zig.jpeg

This is Kai. He's also 7, and he's Ziggy's best friend in the whole world. He's also from a breeder.
0F23CBC3-D3C1-4DAE-B8C3-A432E641D688.png

Lilla, my senegal. The budgies like to attack her tail. She knows a lot of tricks and is harness and recall trained, which is great. She's super sweet and playful and she is gonna be turning 11 soon.
Screenshot 2022-01-10 5.08.40 PM.png

Jasper!! I post him a lot. He has his own thread: https://www.parrotforums.com/threads/a-thread-for-all-the-jasper-addicts.92268/
He's an owner surrender from Craigslist and is almost 19, this month!! His biggest personality trait is a walnut obsession.
This is my parrotlet, Cricket, who is most known for his beeping sounds and fluffiness. (sorry about the weird pic lol, I had to). I got him from the same breeder where I got Ziggy and Kai, and he's 4. He likes to beep. And eat millet. And get scritches all day long.
Screenshot 2022-01-11 3.04.20 PM.png

This is my rescue budgie, Seiji (with Kai). I've had him for a little over a year. He likes my other budgies but isn't part of their close pair-bond. His age is unknown. He's rescued from a hoarding situation with 800+ budgies, and is doing much better now!
image.png

And this is Snowberry the loud, attention-seeking girlie. She's very new but already pretty tame. She loves treats and having all the attention to herself. I got her from someone who had to give her up, but was taking great care of her, so luckily she has never experienced inadequate care.
Screenshot 2022-11-09 4.09.10 PM.png

Previously Owned:
-a super playful rescue caique named Nutmeg. OBSESSED with hiking on a harness. She got stuck in a vase once, and loved to sit on Jasper's back... along with other caiquey antics.
-a rescue pionus named Dashhhhhh (also my first bird). He's traumatized from severe abuse, but still a pretty sweet dude. He was recall trained but not good at it, since he had trouble flying (due to really severe wing clipping)

Last edited:

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
This is my budgie Rocky. She's now almost four months old and I raised her by hand all by myself from an egg! She's bold, fearless, playful, self-confident and extremely attached to me. Raising her was an amazing experience.

Attachments

• IMG_20230227_155847228.jpg
    IMG_20230227_155847228.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 28

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Your budgie is adorable!! Pretty colors. I always love an excuse to talk about my own flock, so here they are....
Warning: this post gets pretty long so you might want to skip

Here's Ziggy. He's 7 years old, turning 8 this May. He loves Kai, millet, and causing trouble. SOO MUCH TROUBLE. He's from an ethical breeder in my area and is the second bird I have ever gotten.
zig.jpeg

This is Kai. He's also 7, and he's Ziggy's best friend in the whole world. He's also from a breeder.
0F23CBC3-D3C1-4DAE-B8C3-A432E641D688.png

Lilla, my senegal. The budgies like to attack her tail. She knows a lot of tricks and is harness and recall trained, which is great. She's super sweet and playful and she is gonna be turning 11 soon.
Screenshot 2022-01-10 5.08.40 PM.png

Jasper!! I post him a lot. He has his own thread: https://www.parrotforums.com/threads/a-thread-for-all-the-jasper-addicts.92268/
He's an owner surrender from Craigslist and is almost 19, this month!! His biggest personality trait is a walnut obsession.
This is my parrotlet, Cricket, who is most known for his beeping sounds and fluffiness. (sorry about the weird pic lol, I had to). I got him from the same breeder where I got Ziggy and Kai, and he's 4. He likes to beep. And eat millet. And get scritches all day long.
Screenshot 2022-01-11 3.04.20 PM.png

This is my rescue budgie, Seiji (with Kai). I've had him for a little over a year. He likes my other budgies but isn't part of their close pair-bond. His age is unknown. He's rescued from a hoarding situation with 800+ budgies, and is doing much better now!
image.png

And this is Snowberry the loud, attention-seeking girlie. She's very new but already pretty tame. She loves treats and having all the attention to herself. I got her from someone who had to give her up, but was taking great care of her, so luckily she has never experienced inadequate care.
Screenshot 2022-11-09 4.09.10 PM.png

Previously Owned:
-a super playful rescue caique named Nutmeg. OBSESSED with hiking on a harness. She got stuck in a vase once, and loved to sit on Jasper's back... along with other caiquey antics.
-a rescue pionus named Dashhhhhh (also my first bird). He's traumatized from severe abuse, but still a pretty sweet dude. He was recall trained but not good at it, since he had trouble flying (due to really severe wing clipping)
Did you get Seiji from the budgie hoarder in Michigan last year?

Jun 1, 2022
Media
Previous-Sydney, Australia current-Utah, USA
Parrots
Senegal parrot(male)Percival
Green budgie(male) Buckbeak
Clear wing budgie(female) Rowena
Well this is Percival or Percy he’s quite a little character😂 he’s very needy and does a little sad noise when I leave then starts screaming, he loves to do the most horrible high pitched squeak a lot and is a little psycho at times… but he’s also quite the comedian laughing at the best times and he can be very snuggly also knows some fun tricks and is learning to fly… I got him a year ago from a guy who was moving and didn’t have time for him, he’s about 3 years old
E182035C-FC19-4B25-B860-9B6D24EC3A3F.jpeg
here’s my little gang Buckbeak my first bird he’s the classic green(very outgoing flirts with everyone)
Rowena the yellow of to the left next to Bucky(she’s Buckys girlfriend tries keeping him in check)
Albus front right(kinda the loner but sweet and I love his colouration)
Lilly and James the two blue (I got them after they had raised a few clutches so there’re officially a couple)
Pomona little yellow back right (she’s fun loves to play)
7E39EE4C-889E-43AD-B504-E53DDA8B173B.jpeg

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Wow! That poor man must have been out of his mind! I can't imagine the mess 800 budgies would make in one room. So glad you rescued one.
Well this is Percival or Percy he’s quite a little character😂 he’s very needy and does a little sad noise when I leave then starts screaming, he loves to do the most horrible high pitched squeak a lot and is a little psycho at times… but he’s also quite the comedian laughing at the best times and he can be very snuggly also knows some fun tricks and is learning to fly… I got him a year ago from a guy who was moving and didn’t have time for him, he’s about 3 years oldView attachment 48059here’s my little gang Buckbeak my first bird he’s the classic green(very outgoing flirts with everyone)
Rowena the yellow of to the left next to Bucky(she’s Buckys girlfriend tries keeping him in check)
Lilly and James the two blue (I got them after they had raised a few clutches so there’re officially a couple)
Pomona little yellow back right (she’s fun loves to play) View attachment 48060
The opaline blue girl on the right looks like my girl Rocky!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Well this is Percival or Percy he’s quite a little character😂 he’s very needy and does a little sad noise when I leave then starts screaming, he loves to do the most horrible high pitched squeak a lot and is a little psycho at times… but he’s also quite the comedian laughing at the best times and he can be very snuggly also knows some fun tricks and is learning to fly… I got him a year ago from a guy who was moving and didn’t have time for him, he’s about 3 years oldView attachment 48059here’s my little gang Buckbeak my first bird he’s the classic green(very outgoing flirts with everyone)
Pomona little yellow back right (she’s fun loves to play) View attachment 48060
A beautiful Bunch 'a Budgies! Are they having a meeting?

Most Reactions

Latest posts