I'm new

BirdyMommy

Jul 16, 2017
Colorado
Parrots
Budgie- Captain America
Green Cheek Conure- Melody
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and (or any forum) and I don't really know how it works. But a little bit about me, I am a teenage mother of A GCC called Melody:rainbow1:, A Budgie called Cap :blue2: (deceased), and a turtle called Shelby. I am relitively new to owning birds, especially GCC's, and I think I can learn a lot from this forum. Thanks!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Welcome!
Glad you found us.
We had a gigantic desert tortoise back in New Mexico. He was 2-3 feet in diameter, lived in our back yard for a few years, then moved his "motor home" away. He would sometimes beg for scraps when we grilled out, along with the Roadrunners. He liked fresh or grilled bell peppers best...

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Welcome to the forums, glad you joined us! We'd love to see pics of Melody and Shelby, cute names. Im so sorry for your loss of Cap.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to you, Melody, and Shelby! Please accept my condolences for your loss of Cap.

Have a look at the forum and ask any questions! Something you may already know is turtles can host Salmonella bacteria, which can be a threat to you and Melody. Careful separation of shared objects and hand washing should manage the risk well.

OP
B

BirdyMommy

Jul 16, 2017
Colorado
Parrots
Budgie- Captain America
Green Cheek Conure- Melody
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Sorry I didn't reply for so long, I kinda forgot how to log in.

Most Reactions