I'm sorry!

T00tsyd

May 8, 2017
UK
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Sydney (Syd) Hatched 2/2017
Last night when Syd was in bed I did a major overhaul of his cage. He seemed to ignore the changes this morning so I thought my efforts were being considered somewhat ordinary when I thought it was pretty whizz.

After his breakfast he seemed quiet but when I checked he was simply eyeing up the situation.

I thought the newly positioned perches and toys might be giving him a new perspective so was a bit disappointed at his reaction when suddenly he came to life. For the last five minutes I have watched as he suddenly attacked a bell. Each time he killed it he stood back saying 'I'm sorry' only to start all over again. He has now started around his cage working out a new route attacking everything in sight.

YES! Bless him.

Tsali

Jul 22, 2016
Parrots
Tsali - African Grey- I am a one parrot parent. It's a full time job keeping Tsali healthy and happy.
Oh my! So is Syd sorry that he "killed it" or is he sorry for having a interior decorator visit after hours.
The number of things we do for our fids that goes unappreciated is mind boggling.

OP
T00tsyd

T00tsyd

May 8, 2017
UK
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Sydney (Syd) Hatched 2/2017
Oh my! So is Syd sorry that he "killed it" or is he sorry for having a interior decorator visit after hours.
The number of things we do for our fids that goes unappreciated is mind boggling.

LOL Your guess is as good as mine!

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Little Beebers' has a ton of toys in his house. The other night I was busy doing things and he was in his house,chilling. Then I heard all sorts of banging,and growling ( if a cockatiel growls lol)
He was having the time of his life,killing his toys,especially the one with the little bell and colored paper strands hanging from it. That boy is well versed in self-entertaining lol.

Jim

LordTriggs

May 11, 2017
Surrey, UK
Parrots
Rio (Yellow sided conure) sadly no longer with us
I think many people have seen the vid I put up of Rio attacking the toys on his hammock! There was also a bell I had in the cage that he would often attack during the day but the stuff on that hammock were his favourite

Most Reactions

Latest posts