Introducing: Lucky (WFA)

Margarita

Jun 27, 2011
Chicago
Parrots
3 Budgies: Mango, Blues, Plum +2 Cockatiels: Chico, Mickey + 1 WF Amazon: Lucky
I'm the person, who asked about soundproofing apartment couple of months ago. And once again thank you all for your respond.

There was a time, I became obsessed about Amazons. I made a deal with somebody and... meanwhile I found out on CL Lucky: WF Amazon.
Although I broke the deal, I believe, that it have a big chances to became real in the future, because since I have "my Lucky" I'm more in love with 'Zons. They have a character!
I would like to say it short, but that's not possible.
Lucky came 07/17/11 and I was in love like tanager(saying 38 years old woman):)
My bf was from the beginning against the idea. He loves birds, but he was afraid, that bird will be to big and loud for apartment. At that time I was owned by 4 budgies and cockatiel.
Lucky was shy at the beginning, but second day or so, he jump on my skeptical bf's shoulder and made his happy dance:D He didn't left any chance to my bf, accept love him back- wasn't that smart:)
I'm person #2 in Lucky's life, but I soon understood, that was the best for us all: bird made us both love him!
Lucky has his cage and it's the most occupied by all my birds. He is defending Chico(cockatiel aka drama queen). Lucky is supposily about 3 years old, but who knows really what else he is hiding...
Bottom line I don't regret my decision at all! Just sharing with you!
And here he is:

lucky12.jpg

lucky13.jpg

lucky24.jpg

He is playing as well with budgies and 'tiel.

I would like also to thank one person here particular:
henpecked, for sharing videos of his Jakiepoo and making me fall in love at "zons. :57:

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Ahh that Lucky is a lucky boy

INDI

Sep 12, 2011
Media
Port Elliot, S.A. - Australia
Parrots
INDIAN RINGNECK-Haro
&
KAKARIKI - Tiki
WOW!!...Lucky is stunning...I love his facial colouring & his beautiful eyes...You should be called Lucky too...Lucky you for having such a gorgeous bird!!
Kristy

chadwick

Nov 7, 2011
Parrots
Yellow Collared Macaw
WOW! Just stunning Colors! Love the small size!

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
Congratulations! I love his coloring!!

Hochimama

May 5, 2011
Malaysia
Parrots
{used to have} Fisher LoveBird, PeachFace Lovebird, Albino Indian RingNeck {used to have}
Lucky is really really very pretty ~~ ^^

KBEquine

May 19, 2011
South-central PA
Parrots
From little to big - currently 6 Linnies; 2 Budgies; 1 BHP; 2 CAGs; 2 Zons; 1 GWM. Formerly in the flock: 1 LSC2 [fostered/rehomed] RIP: 1 budgie 1 WCP & 1 sweet Pan Am
Wow. Pretty! Pretty & Lucky!

OP
Margarita

Margarita

Jun 27, 2011
Chicago
Parrots
3 Budgies: Mango, Blues, Plum +2 Cockatiels: Chico, Mickey + 1 WF Amazon: Lucky
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I don't know, who is "lucky" here: the bird for finding us, my boyfriend, who is his #1, another birds, who are his companion ...or me: happy for everybody:)
Lucky does speak, not everything (Thank Goodness), but yes, to my huuuge surprise, he started talking human language, well, similar to Micky Mouse ;)

lene1949

Sep 26, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Parrots
Cory: Short billed Corella -
Echo: Galah -
Max: Alexandrine -
Skye: Yellow Sided conure -
Luka: Green Cheek Conure -
RIP Shrek: Quaker
Awwww... he's gorgeous...

kitt

Mar 27, 2011
Michigan
Parrots
Ava(peach faced lovebird) and my very first bird
Leroy (black headed caique) my little moody bird
Dusty (hahns macaw) my clown
What a beautiful baby you have there.....I look forward to hearing more about him and seeing more pics.

Most Reactions