Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Scooter is gorgeous! One of my CAGS also has some extra red feathers. I have a special place in my heart for pluckers, and also think they are beautiful just like they are.
She looks like one happy bird:)

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Welcome Scooter!
I love the expressive and intelligent eyes.
Scooter has hit the jackpot with you!!!!! Yippee!!!!

I agree Beak Beak , this is a species id consider rescue, if my life and circumstances were different ;)

Hopefully this Scooter thread will continue with lots of videos and pictures

OP
ScottinSoCal

ScottinSoCal

Sep 7, 2019
Ventura County, CA, USA
Parrots
Had a Blue Front Amazon. Now have an African Grey (CAG)
Hopefully this Scooter thread will continue with lots of videos and pictures

Scooter has an online fan club, on another site I frequent. If I go too long without posting a Scooter story, photo, or video, they start accusing me of bogarting Scooter.
She's quite the handful, and very different from Boo, the BFA I had before. When he had a stroke and died, it was about a year before I went back to the rescue he'd come from. The owner remembered me, and steered me to Scooter.

ETA: The backstory to this - Scooter will be riding along, content, and then she'll either throw herself forward or backward, so she's hanging upside down from my hand. She gnaws on a finger for a while, then flips herself back up again. It's one of the ways she entertains herself.

Attachments

• ScooterUpsideDown.jpg
    ScooterUpsideDown.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 42416

Scooter has an online fan club, on another site I frequent. If I go too long without posting a Scooter story, photo, or video, they start accusing me of bogarting Scooter.
She's quite the handful, and very different from Boo, the BFA I had before. When he had a stroke and died, it was about a year before I went back to the rescue he'd come from. The owner remembered me, and steered me to Scooter.

ETA: The backstory to this - Scooter will be riding along, content, and then she'll either throw herself forward or backward, so she's hanging upside down from my hand. She gnaws on a finger for a while, then flips herself back up again. It's one of the ways she entertains herself.
I think Iā€™m going to have a Scooter seizure.

Most Reactions

Latest posts