Intune baby bird formula

Littleredbeak

May 27, 2020
I recently purchased Intune baby bird formula to supplement the little Sparrow's food.
Some one also shared this video with me . I have known rice contains arsenic but with it being the first I gradient I am now questioning if I should use it.

Has anyone here used Intune baby bird formula for their birds?

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I wonder if batches of this formula are regularly assessed for levels of arsenic and other toxins? The company may be addressing this problem. Maybe you could contact them and enquire about it.

OP
Littleredbeak

Littleredbeak

May 27, 2020
I wonder if batches of this formula are regularly assessed for levels of arsenic and other toxins? The company may be addressing this problem. Maybe you could contact them and enquire about it.
The representative didn't know about the arsenic and is finding out if they test for it and she is finding our product of origin for ingredients. I just don't want to add more chemicals to the sparrows little body :/

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
The representative didn't know about the arsenic and is finding out if they test for it and she is finding our product of origin for ingredients. I just don't want to add more chemicals to the sparrows little body :/
You can usually find this info online at the manufacturer’s site or on msds page. However you would need to be comfortable with reading technical jargon to find it. (Just saying cuz it’s faster to find it yourself than to wait for a rep to get back to you.).

Most Reactions