Is it that a male,,, or female?

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
Basically, you answer on whether you think the animal is male or female. The person who posted the image will go through the replies and find which one was the first correct! Then they will post theirs!

Ex: (insert female budgie)
One; Thats a male
Two; yeah that's a male
Three; that's a female

Me; It was a female!

Three; Yay! (insert male or female animal)

I'll start

guinea-pig-cavy.jpg

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Basically, you answer on whether you think the animal is male or female. The person who posted the image will go through the replies and find which one was the first correct! Then they will post theirs!

Ex: (insert female budgie)
One; Thats a male
Two; yeah that's a male
Three; that's a female

Me; It was a female!

Three; Yay! (insert male or female animal)

I'll start

View attachment 38281
Male?

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

male or female?
short-haired-guinea-pigs.jpg

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Ohhhh def not a fish expert so I'll just take a gander.
Male. ๐Ÿ˜‚
BLEH NO
Female. Female Black Moors have a thicker, shorter tail. I have a male (Othello), so I can vouch for that.

Most Reactions