Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
AGH!

Guys I'm such a moron! I made a nice batch of birdie bread, it was out of the oven by 9pm and still warm at 11pm when I got in bed and just DIDN"T PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE!
It sat out on the counter all night covered with a towel, the kitchen was 70F.
It has and egg and 1 cup of veg in it, should I make another batch or is it safe?

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
AGH!

Guys I'm such a moron! I made a nice batch of birdie bread, it was out of the oven by 9pm and still warm at 11pm when I got in bed and just DIDN"T PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE!
It sat out on the counter all night covered with a towel, the kitchen was 70F.
It has and egg and 1 cup of veg in it, should I make another batch or is it safe?
Oh no, how frustrating!
I hate to say it but I'd be afraid to use it, as bacteria could have set in. The egg is what would make me nervous.

OP
zERo

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Oh no, how frustrating!
I hate to say it but I'd be afraid to use it, as bacteria could have set in. The egg is what would make me nervous.
OKay thanks! I'll make another batch tonight, the pigs will have a nice treat! Lol or maybe the chickens?

Most Reactions

Latest posts