Jade and Tango Update

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
Long time since my last update so here goes.

The pictures link is going to be last so you all have to read this to get to the prize ;)

Okay...

1. Both babies are in their own cage, mom and pop visit every day.
2. Jade is an avid climber and now, as of today, flyer (flew roughly 5 feet today from my bed to the TOP of his cage, landed perfectly on the top and was very very graceful).
3. Jade is stepping up about half the time.
4. Tango is still wanting to be a baby and is needy for snuggles, he is also stepping up about half the time.
5. THEY ARE HUGE!!!

Okay now you antsy pantsies ... http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb242/princesses_photoalbum/Baby Bird Pictures - 2007/

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
I know! They are just massive! Jade is ALMOST the same size as mom and pop.

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
As I am typing this Tango is on one perch (the lowest one) and Jade (who I am thinking may be female) is on the highest one lol. Yeah babies!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
OMG they are beautiful and so big now, they sure do grow up fast don't they. Just look at Jade go up the side of the cage, Flying already isn't that just awesome to see their first ever flight. :D

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
It's kind of amazing little alien babies can grow up to be such handsome bird isn't it. And in such a short period of time too. Jade is 40 days old and Tango is 37 days old. The comparison to a person baby at those ages and its nearly embarrassing lol.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
It's kind of amazing little alien babies can grow up to be such handsome bird isn't it.

It sure is, I remember seeing Kito all featherless and looking very strange, hard to believe thats he grew up to be a handsome Grey. I could spend hours watching them learn as they grow, and then one day they are these amazing creatures. Its really awesome.

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
They are too cute. I think I want some lovebirds now!!! They are doing great Indigo, can't wait to see more pictures!!! :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts