January 2020 POTM Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfw

Supporting Member
Nov 12, 2018
Parrots
B&G Macaw
My entry is Kass' newly learned word/game - Peekaboo! It was bedtime so he is hard to see, but you can hear his responses to my Peekaboos :)

[ame="https://youtu.be/Hi9aQzt6cxE"]Peekaboo - YouTube[/ame]

And just for fun, Kass jumped on the Social Avatar Meme bandwagon!

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
My entry is Kass' newly learned word/game - Peekaboo! It was bedtime so he is hard to see, but you can hear his responses to my Peekaboos :)

Peekaboo - YouTube

That's a terrific mimic of peekaboo!!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Sadly, Stephen... Copacetic has become one of those relegated words that's not as 'cool' (likely another relegated word) as Once Upon A Time, Long, Long Ago, when Language was more joyous!!! :D

You know how much I love words, Steven. Lol! And 'copacetic' is one of my favorites. It's just one of those words that almost has its own personality. Hahaha!

Peekaboo - YouTube

Awww, what a sweet video! Kass has nailed that game! Awesome!

And that meme! Oh, I am laughing so hard over here! Especially the Tinder version! High comedy!!! Hahahahaha!

Gemster

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 4, 2019
Media
Parrots
Valentine-budgie (M),
Daphne-budgie (F)
Rip-Sky
Rip-Bell
Is it okay to change my official image?
If it is, this is the new official picture.
This is a new behaviour that she does when she is loosing her confidence. (Or when a camera is shoved in her face!)

gemster-albums-gemma-picture22214-gemma-s-new-behaviour.jpeg

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

Is it okay to change my official image?
If it is, this is the new official picture.
This is a new behaviour that she does when she is loosing her confidence. (Or when a camera is shoved in her face!)

gemster-albums-gemma-picture22214-gemma-s-new-behaviour.jpeg

Absolutely, you may change the official entry right up to the moment of contest closure. Thank you for explicit notification, and oh, what a gorgeous entry!

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

One day remains! Contest will close early morning west coast USA time Wednesday January 29, 2020.

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts