Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Awww, looking at Pipp's precious face I can't imagine her ever being a naughty girl:)
I bet she also gets all the scritches now, only time left is while you're asleep:sleep:
Behind her pretty face hides a sweet yet aggressive personality. She'll be like, "Hey! HEYYY! Head stitches pls?" And when I give her some she's like "You moron, you did it wrong!" And proceeds to peck and screech at me, lol. If I open her cage she opens her beak and shakes her head very slightly and super quick 😂 I need to get a clip, it's hilarious.

But she can also be a very sweet and loving bird. Like in the pic! Though she did peck a few times. I often hold her and she closes her little eyes while I preen her. Sooo cute!

ifnlovebirds

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2022
Parrots
Eclectus, conure, and cockatiel
yoshi’s new year resolution is to finally break glass with his scream
8D22B36D-1369-4072-8159-A96DC769E8C4.jpeg

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Beebee0221

Mar 15, 2022
Parrots
Bee Bee
Peep’s
January's Theme is

NEW-YEAR-HEALTH-RESOLUTIONS.jpg

These are resolutions your bird has decided on for themselves (or for you!)
for 2023!
attachment_85722033

Whether it be more treats, more toys, more scritches (or all of these!),

I think it's time for our parrots to have a chance to make some resolutions!
They can be resolutions for what they want to do themselves, or what they want us to do for them.

52a8baa435c1f2d9c42701c233305829.jpg

The contest will run until the morning (MST) of Jan. 29th, and a poll for voting will go up then.

The winner will be announced on Feb. 1st.

The winner will receive a Supporting Membership for a year,
and their photo will be on the forum home page as the winner for the month of January.
The winning entry will also be entered into the Photo of the Year contest held next February.
You also get a nifty banner on your profile that says," Parrot of the Month"!

One official entry per person, but you can add as many Just for Fun entries as you want!

Please make sure to specify which one is your official entry, and remember to follow all Forum rules for safety, etc.

Please include your bird's name somewhere in your post.

Videos are allowed.

parrot-holding-pencil-and-book.jpg

Examples:

View attachment 46681

Justice's resolution is
to steal as many treats as he can while I'm not looking

animated-dividing-line-image-0126.gif

View attachment 46683

Talli's resolution is to keep all the toys for himself

View attachment 46684

Darwin's resolution is for Dad to quit work
so he can always be home

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

6C94A28B-E3C6-4A01-A657-77C4474A4C53.jpeg
Peep’s resolution is to finally learn how to call someone. If only she could find smaller ear buds!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Peep’s

View attachment 46812Peep’s resolution is to finally learn how to call someone. If only she could find smaller ear buds!
I can't believe how small she looks next to those earbuds, Peep will be the sweetest little caller around when she finds ear buds that fit:) She can call me anytime she wants, I'd love to hear her sweet voice!

Beebee0221

Mar 15, 2022
Parrots
Bee Bee
I can't believe how small she looks next to those earbuds, Peep will be the sweetest little caller around when she finds ear buds that fit:) She can call me anytime she wants, I'd love to hear her sweet voice!
She’d call every night! That’s why her nickname is Party Peep! 🤣🤣🐣🐣

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
She’d call every night! That’s why her nickname is Party Peep! 🤣🤣🐣🐣
Well, Party Peep can call me 10 times a day if she wants to! What a precious nickname:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts