LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome To The
July 2021 POTM Poll!!
This Month's Theme Was...
Birdie Adventures In

TOYLAND!!

BPPSlvr.jpg

animated-toy-image-0004.gif

Thank you to everyone for your fantastic entries,
commentary and Just For Fun submissions.

The poll is now open, and the winner will be announced when polling closes early on the morning (MST) of August 1st.

Don't forget to vote for your favourite, and yes,
you can vote for your own entry!

*If you use Tapatalk, the poll will not be visible. To view and vote in the poll, just log in using a regular web browser.

Good luck everyone!

c9rcHU8.png

animated-asia-image-0046.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Stitchthestitch & Albie

YoF8wY9.jpeg

animated-bird-image-0428.gif

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird & The Rickeybird

MmWJkke.jpg

animated-bird-image-0428.gif

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Fantastic entries and JFF this month! Nothing better than seeing a birdie enjoying their toys:)

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
How is it possible that there were only 2 entries?

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
I dunno Roz. Maybe the super high quality of these entries scared everyone else away :)

fiddlejen

Mar 28, 2019
Media
New England
Parrots
Sunny the Sun Conure (sept '18, gotcha 3/'19). Mr Jefferson Budgie & Mrs Calliope Budgie (albino) (nov'18 & jan'19). Summer 2021 Baby Budgies: Riker (Green); Patchouli, Keye, & Tiny (blue greywings).
I dunno Roz. Maybe the super high quality of these entries scared everyone else away :)

This is definitely the answer. When the bar is set so high by the first two entrants, what else is there to submit?? I mean these are clearly BOTH the first prize winners! I mean I can't even vote here. Voting for one means not voting for the other and I just can't do it. They are clearly Both the winners. !!!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
When there's lots of entries, it's always hard to pick just one, but there's usually one that stands out to each of us.

Fiddlejen is definitely on to something. Two clearly deserving winners for sure! This is near impossible! Good luck with your votes, folks. Vote early, and often ;)

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Stitch, Rival, I just want to let you know that Salty and I can be bribed !! Well known fact, but, hey, pirates, right?

Scotch, 12 YRS or older and walnuts work just fine in helping us decide. The walnuts for Salty, in case there is some doubt.

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Stitch, Rival, I just want to let you know that Salty and I can be bribed !! Well known fact, but, hey, pirates, right?

Scotch, 12 YRS or older and walnuts work just fine in helping us decide. The walnuts for Salty, in case there is some doubt.

Due to export rules and such things, I don't think I cam send you any of the really good stuff from a small distillery in Scotland..... But I really would if I could, so
... Does the thought count? Hahahah I'm kidding, but seriously, if you every travel to the UK, Scotland has some of the best small batch scotch distilleries. I'm hoping to visit one or 2 when I go up in November

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Not long to go now before polling closes, folks. Make sure your vote counts!!

4jp7mv.jpg

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Oh, my, running neck and neck here! Get your votes in before it's too late folks :) It's a nail biter for sure!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts