June the Rose crowned Conure trying a new treat c:

Ladox

Jan 4, 2022
Australia
Parrots
June, Rose-crowned Conure, 31st October 2019
June got a package yesterday, some yummy tropican graules, vet said it was ok. Not going to be his main diet, his main stuff is vetafarm nutriblend, but a bit of variety never hurts! (Unless itā€™s toxic to birds or something then reconsider šŸ˜“) but hereā€™s a cute photo of him on my glasses enjoying one of these new granules.
64CB4EC7-36F2-4031-8F90-52394BC5DA26.jpeg

7E1F6FE8-1775-4A3B-B18F-F8B765CABEE2.jpeg

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
June got a package yesterday, some yummy tropican graules, vet said it was ok. Not going to be his main diet, his main stuff is vetafarm nutriblend, but a bit of variety never hurts! (Unless itā€™s toxic to birds or something then reconsider šŸ˜“) but hereā€™s a cute photo of him on my glasses enjoying one of these new granules.
View attachment 34215
View attachment 34216
Hi, is a rose crowned conure the same as a cherry headed conure? He looks like he might have a more pink head.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month šŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Wow, beautiful boy! Thanks for posting!

OP
Ladox

Ladox

Jan 4, 2022
Australia
Parrots
June, Rose-crowned Conure, 31st October 2019
Hi, is a rose crowned conure the same as a cherry headed conure? He looks like he might have a more pink head.
Sorry for taking so long to reply, Iā€™ve been inactive here since I first posted, but no, they are more the size of a green cheek and aren uncommon as pets from what Iā€™ve heard, but they were quite popular for a time in my country at one point (Australia). however cherry headed conures are part of the larger variety of Conure I believe

Most Reactions

Latest posts