TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
So, since I haven't touched my camera in over a month or so I decided this morning that my two little stinkers were going to be subjected to being models ... Hamlet, my sunnie, decided that she wanted no part of it this morning and kept running/flying away (cue up the mental image of me chasing her around the house like some sort of parrot paparazzi) ... Mac, my GCC actually decided to not fight the inevitable and let me take a few ... so here is the best of the session this morning ... she's lucky she's so dang cute ...

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 6, 2009
It's amazing their uncanny ability to know what your trying to accomplish and make it difficult... kind of like trying to get a dog to the bathtub. It's like they just KNOW they are about to get a bath.

Auggie's Dad

Administrator
Dec 28, 2007
Media
Albums
South Hadley MA
Parrots
Auggie: Dusky Conure
Most of my pics of Auggie are from the built in camera on my computer. I can just pretend I'm typing away and capture an image. Anything else and he'd get suspicious. I think he suspects that cameras might steal his soul.

Auggie's Dad

Administrator
Dec 28, 2007
Media
Albums
South Hadley MA
Parrots
Auggie: Dusky Conure
Oh, the avatar pic I got with a camera. That was when he was younger and didn't know any better yet. Several of my other pics of him (more recent ones) were from the built-in cam.

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
Wow great pic as always, you always have wonderful pictures!

That reminds me i need to start looking into cameras, mine is ancient and lost lol!

OP
TexDot33

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Here is another one, this time I was playing with some simple design enhancements in PS ... I really like this one ...

You all might think that I play favorites with my parrots, and I don't! I have never been able to take a picture that gets Hamlet's coloration just right (it's always too red :mad:) and until I can figure out how to fix this issue the lot of you are just going to have to keep looking at Mac.

Last edited:

Most Reactions