Just Me and my beautiful bird

junior98

Oct 17, 2022
New England
Parrots
1998 senegal parrot
As I have mentioned in a few posts, junior is approximately 25 years old. I acquired him in october 1998 but he came from another owner was really didn't put any effort in figuring this bird out and what is required to own one. He has been a great companion over these 2.5 decades.

Attachments

• junior.JPG
    junior.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure name TBD (?), A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure name TBD (?), and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), Blue (m), yellow (m), clark Jr. (f), and two babies name TBD (f&f).
Beautiful bird and your my hero......

JamesC

Sep 3, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Parrots
Blue Crown Conures: Tootsie and Rosco.
Senegal Parrot: Sidney.

Feathers of the past:
Budgies: Sunshine, Digit, Kiwi, and Yahto.
Senegal Parrot: Kelly.
"Fly free, little ones. Love and miss you."
Congrats, Senegals are a handful, literally and figuratively.
Tel me about it! My Senegal Sidney has been an ongoing adventure in learning patience. He was in a similar situation as Junior when I adopted him. Spent the first 5 years of his life with very little interaction sitting in his cage on a porch in south Florida until I adopted him in 2013. Like Junior, he is a great companion even with his stubborn & willful personality. His cuddle times are some of the best I've had with any of my birds.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
As I have mentioned in a few posts, junior is approximately 25 years old. I acquired him in october 1998 but he came from another owner was really didn't put any effort in figuring this bird out and what is required to own one. He has been a great companion over these 2.5 decades.
His eyes match his feather color perfectly.

Most Reactions

Latest posts