Just me myself and my conures

ConureGuy

Jun 30, 2021
United Kingdom
Parrots
Kylo - Pineapple Conure - Hatched 9th January 2019 / Skittles - Turquoise Pineapple Conure - Hatched 15th March 2021 / Bandit - Violet Green Cheek Conure - Hatched 29th March 2021
Just thought I'd share my Conures with you all,

Starting from the top is Kylo my male Pineapple he is 2 year old and was acquired from a pet store he was sat in a pretty bare cage at the back of the store looking scared I felt sorry for the little guy so went home to pick up my travel cage and returned to the store no more than 30 minutes later to bring him home now he's been apart of my family since Febuary of this year and has progressed loads he's not overly keen on cameras hence why I don't have a lot of him,

Next up is Skittles my female Turquiose pineapple she is 15 weeks old and was acquired from a friend who breeds conures, Skittles is very out going and independent she has a real attitude on her when she wants to but is also very loving and affectinate for the most part,

And lastly is my little snuggle bug Bandit my 13 week old male Violet Green Cheek as with Skittles Bandit was acquired from the same friend he's very layed back and loves to cuddle and fall asleep on you between the three of them he is the most obedient and the most well behaved but non the less I love them all the same,

So that is my flock I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and your flock. :)

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
Welcome to you and your flock! They are gorgeous, I look forward to hearing more about them :)

OP
ConureGuy

ConureGuy

Jun 30, 2021
United Kingdom
Parrots
Kylo - Pineapple Conure - Hatched 9th January 2019 / Skittles - Turquoise Pineapple Conure - Hatched 15th March 2021 / Bandit - Violet Green Cheek Conure - Hatched 29th March 2021
Thank you for the kind words Jen,

There will be plenty more to come. :)

fiddlejen

Mar 28, 2019
Media
New England
Parrots
Sunny the Sun Conure (sept '18, gotcha 3/'19). Mr Jefferson Budgie & Mrs Calliope Budgie (albino) (nov'18 & jan'19). Summer 2021 Baby Budgies: Riker (Green); Patchouli, Keye, & Tiny (blue greywings).
Welcome! Thank you for sharing your pictures of your beautiful flock. :)

OP
ConureGuy

ConureGuy

Jun 30, 2021
United Kingdom
Parrots

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Ah I love them! Welcome! Beautiful babies all three.

I have a cinnamon turquoise named Ta-dah, she is 7. I fell in love with her color on sight , though its very muted and subtle. And was shocked that she was on sale because they thought she was ugly and drab !!! Truly beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I have 3 quakers , rescues and re homed ( one was pet store but behavioral issues are why I bought/rescued her) and 3 male rescue and re homed to me parakeets

OP
ConureGuy

ConureGuy

Jun 30, 2021
United Kingdom
Parrots
Ah I love them! Welcome! Beautiful babies all three.

I have a cinnamon turquoise named Ta-dah, she is 7. I fell in love with her color on sight , though its very muted and subtle. And was shocked that she was on sale because they thought she was ugly and drab !!! Truly beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I have 3 quakers , rescues and re homed ( one was pet store but behavioral issues are why I bought/rescued her) and 3 male rescue and re homed to me parakeets

Your flock sounds amazing! Also thank you for the warm welcome.

Most Reactions