Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
2022 Parrot of the Year 🏆
Mar 15, 2022
Media
Fairfield Connecticut, USA
Parrots
Maddox is a green cheek conure
So I just returned home from Costa Rica on Saturday after studying for four months, and my boy Maddox was SO happy to see me. I was so worried that he had forgotten who I was and that our friendship was gone. I honestly teared up when he started bobbing up and down and squawking his head off. When I opened his cage, he flew right to me, and we picked up right where we had left off.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I’m glad for you both and I hope you had a really good study semester. What a place to visit!

lgallagher

Oct 16, 2022
Media
Parrots
Conure: Edward Van Halen (Hatched 03.2022)
So I just returned home from Costa Rica on Saturday after studying for four months, and my boy Maddox was SO happy to see me. I was so worried that he had forgotten who I was and that our friendship was gone. I honestly teared up when he started bobbing up and down and squawking his head off. When I opened his cage, he flew right to me, and we picked up right where we had left off.
That's so sweet......happy for you guys!

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
My Lucy remembered my old roommate for twenty years. She still adored him. Of COURSE Maddox wouldn’t forget you after four months.

(Even if you did look at other birds in the meantime.)

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Did you get to go up in the cloud forest? That is a dream of mine. Also a warm beach.

OP
maddox

maddox

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
2022 Parrot of the Year 🏆
Mar 15, 2022
Media
Fairfield Connecticut, USA
Parrots
Maddox is a green cheek conure
Did you get to go up in the cloud forest? That is a dream of mine. Also a warm beach.
I did! My campus was in Monteverde which is right in the middle of the cloud forest. The beaches were nice too!

Most Reactions

Latest posts