Kakariki Cup

aussie_wings

Jun 24, 2022
🌴☀️Florida, USA☀️🌴
Parrots
🌟 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽〘F Lutino Budgie〙🌟
✈️ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧〘M Cinn-Turq-Pied-Spang Kakariki〙✈️
My boyfriend and I recently went somewhere to paint pottery and this was one of the things we painted. He said he wanted to paint a coffee mug, and we grabbed 3 other things to paint. By the time I was done with my piece, he was still working on his first one, so I asked if he wanted me to help paint anything, so he requested this design for the mug.

20220902_144025.jpg
20220903_145103.jpg

As you can see, there are flames and a spiral into the void within the cup. Also, his eyes were painted in attack mode, with pupils small. I also reversed the colors on the beak, oops. D:

Kinda reluctant to share this, but the first time his dad used the coffee cup, he decided to fly straight into it... Icarus mode. I rinsed him under the sink thoroughly and immediately. He *knew* it was him on the mug. OvO

Last edited:

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
This is amazing!!! 😍 I laughed out loud at the description of your Icarus wannabe 😂

OP
aussie_wings

aussie_wings

Jun 24, 2022
🌴☀️Florida, USA☀️🌴
Parrots
🌟 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽〘F Lutino Budgie〙🌟
✈️ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧〘M Cinn-Turq-Pied-Spang Kakariki〙✈️
He's also flown onto (and thus knocked out of my hand and onto the ground) a bag of Flamin' Hot Smart Food popcorn...
He saw that I was eating it, and wanted some, so he decided to run a heist. He knocked out quite a bit of it, too lol.

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
He clearly recognizes the symbol of his people 🔥🔥🔥 ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts