Kito 10 weeks

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
At last I've managed to get them uploaded. Photobucket is playing up and won't show them for some reason. :eek:

Anyway I couldn't resist getting this for Kito. He loves it.
kito-hut.jpg

Look at me now
lookatmema.jpg

I'm getting a big boy.
kito1.jpg

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Oh Peta he is getting quite big, and very good at perching. Can't wait to see pictures for 11 weeks old. :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yeah, he sits very proud now that he can perch :D and big, he's huge 417g :eek: He'll loose some weight once he starts flying about and being more active. He's also dropped down to 2 feeds a day and then eats the same as Bucc ALL day. :D

Today I took his shower perch upstairs and gave him a shower instead of a bath, he loved it when I give him another one I'll take the camera up and get some snaps. :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:17: Yeah far too quickly. Every day he's getting more and more independent, but he still likes his cuddle times with Mum. I'm making the most of that as when he is flying and a bit older he'll probably not want them anymore, unless on his terms. :(

It has been fun though, handfeeding him and watching him learn and teaching him stuff. Would I do it again, I'm not sure about that??????????????????????

I'd be fine if it wasn't for these broody waves that come over me every now and again. :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
I'd be fine if it wasn't for these broody waves that come over me every now and again. :D

Hubs should just be greatful that you would rather have 'fids' than 'kids' when these moments come over you ... :D

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
:17: Wish I had some baby pictures of my trouble maker...
Now how I am going to have to explain to her that she is adopted when she grows up :18:

They are so cute when there big heads and little bodies...
my mom thinks so to...

Trying to get her to get a bird soI can have mine back :p

Most Reactions