kiwi and hope i miss you..........................................

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
kiwi and hope I miss them so much I am so sad I keep remembering the bad moments in their life and how they died both of them had a bad life
so this is how we got them
My neighbor called my mom in the middle of the night telling us they got 2 birds 5 days ago she said that the cage broke because(she had 2 boys rough boys one was 10 and the other was 5 his name is Hassan so Hassan shook the birdcage until it broke so our neighbor came holding the birds in a plastic bag! Yup! a plastic bag! she came and put the birds in a cage that we had and we didn't use so she put it there but what came out of it broke my heart

(she showed us a picture of the bluebird hope when they got her the first day she looked like a normal bird with all her feathers not like after 5 days of having her now she looks like this they came from a breeder yup a breeder a very bad breeder they put them in a dog cage without bird perches and there were hundreds of birds in that cage
and the cage only had one food bowl and one water bowl

both of them had a bad life but if tofu and sky died I would be sad for a few days only because i know they had a good life
but kiwi and hope ha d bad life it breaks my heart

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
and we got tofu and sky from the same breeder yup the bad breeder thank god they are in a better condition they are with us

Most Reactions

Latest posts