Lamp Berger Safe?

4sillyTilly

Aug 31, 2021
Parrots
Pineapple green cheek conure
I've always used my Lamp Berger until I got birds. I was worried it might not be safe for them, but I really miss how well it neutralized odors. Does anyone have any information on this? If it helps, I usually only ever used the unscented oil❤
Thank you so much in advance for any feedback!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I've always used my Lamp Berger until I got birds. I was worried it might not be safe for them, but I really miss how well it neutralized odors. Does anyone have any information on this? If it helps, I usually only ever used the unscented oil❤
Thank you so much in advance for any feedback!

The problem is that such oils whether scented or not place that product in the air and that means at some point, they will likely end up in your Parrots Air Sacks which are far more sensitive than Human lungs.

When fragrances are added, any number of unregulated chemicals are added to the air.

Odors have a source, one is always better to find and limit to eliminate the odors source as use of oils attract the chemicals of the odor and take them to floor where the oil collects with time.

OP
4sillyTilly

4sillyTilly

Aug 31, 2021
Parrots
Pineapple green cheek conure
The problem is that such oils whether scented or not place that product in the air and that means at some point, they will likely end up in your Parrots Air Sacks which are far more sensitive than Human lungs.

When fragrances are added, any number of unregulated chemicals are added to the air.

Odors have a source, one is always better to find and limit to eliminate the odors source as use of oils attract the chemicals of the odor and take them to floor where the oil collects with time.

I figured! Is there another option you would suggest?

Most Reactions

Latest posts