4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
I just returned from my mom's place and when i returned i was looking for her in the big cage. my light bulb was busted so I used a flashlight. after a bit more searching I found her dead on the floor. To be honest that's really all that happened. She didn't seem sick at all. her food was fine. the water was fine. she just died without any warning. she had no blood on her in case she got into a fight.

Lapis lazuli
2023 October 25 - 2024 Febuary 25

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I just returned from my mom's place and when i returned i was looking for her in the big cage. my light bulb was busted so I used a flashlight. after a bit more searching I found her dead on the floor. To be honest that's really all that happened. She didn't seem sick at all. her food was fine. the water was fine. she just died without any warning. she had no blood on her in case she got into a fight.

Lapis lazuli
2023 October 25 - 2024 Febuary 25

Oh this is so sad, I'm so very sorry for your loss! Thank goodness she knew your love, even though her time on this Earth was so short. Her tiny footprints will remain on your heart and your precious little Lapis jewel with watch over you always 🙏

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm so very sorry for your loss of sweet Lapis. When it happens suddenly, it's so hard to wrap our minds around.
I believe that she left part of her love behind to comfort you.
May her memory be a blessing🙏

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I'm so sorry for your loss, she lived too short💔

RIP Lapis