Leaving gc Conure overnight?

Sparkly1

Jul 15, 2022
Parrots
Green cheek Conure’s
Hi all, do you think it would be ok to leave two gc conures overnight? If I do- I plan on leaving 3:45 pm and returning home 10:30 am the next day. I will leave the tv on and give Plenty of food and toys etc but do you think They will be ok?

Never done it with my other Conure but she was solo whereas at least these 2 have eachother…???

bonitabird59

Apr 12, 2022
Hi all, do you think it would be ok to leave two gc conures overnight? If I do- I plan on leaving 3:45 pm and returning home 10:30 am the next day. I will leave the tv on and give Plenty of food and toys etc but do you think They will be ok?

Never done it with my other Conure but she was solo whereas at least these 2 have eachother…???
Do they get along? If there's been any slight fighting, I wouldn't risk it and I would separate them for the night but put the cages right next to each other. If you can put your TV on a timer so that it turns off around 10pm so they can get ample sleep, then that's perfect. I used to play a radio at low volume for my amazon when I would be gone for the night, and in the morning she would be talkin' new words I never heard her say before. I feel like they like the sports commentary the most because it sounds conversational instead of stressful music. I put the Laker's game on the radio on for Bonita, and in the morning- and for the next 10 years, all she would say is "Thaaaaaat's RIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTTT"

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I think it’s fine to leave the two birds overnight. I assume you will leave them with plenty of food and water and that they’re both well.

Most Reactions

Latest posts