Leaving Tiki..

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
Hello,
I haven’t been here in a while for reasons (mostly exams) and i wont be online much probably till the summer vacation since i really have to catch up with stuff.

We are travelling for 5 days and can’t take Tiki with me..
of course i have traveled without tiki for 1 or 2 the longest 3 days before but 5 days?-
Im not exactly sure of what to do..
I will give Tiki to my brother (not the bird addicted one his hands are already full)
Am i going to lose all the progress ive done with her flight?
I could ask my brother to do it but knowing tiki i doubt she would even step up to him even if he offered her a full spray of millit
I really need assets assistance here

Ria.345

Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2021
New York City
Parrots
Sun Conure and Umbrella Cockatoo
Take all the time you need!
And for your question, if you’re leaving for five days and need some assistance with looking after Tiki, then maybe for the time being while you’re still home, give a brief demonstration for your brother maybe?
And I know your bird may not even take to him like you stated, but I say it’s worth a try if you’re leaving for that long.
For a five day trip, your bird will most likely not forget all the progress with their flight skills and any training you provided for them. Your bird is fine on that end.
But the only advice I could give and think of right now is just showing your brother some basic care needs that your bird requires including out of cage time, so that Tiki can still fly around and have his time out to play.

Most Reactions

Latest posts